JOSEP MARIA RECASENS SUCCEEDS LUCA DE MEO AS CEO OF AMPERE Boulogne-Billancourt – March 25, 2025 – Ampere announces the ...
French carmaker Renault said Josep Maria Recasens would become the new CEO of Renault's electrical vehicles unit Ampere on ...
Automakers Renault and Nissan said on Monday they had agreed to further amend their two-decade-old partnership to allow for a ...
Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co. agreed to further loosen their long-term alliance, giving the struggling Japanese automaker ...
Wayne Griffiths, CEO of Seat and Cupra, has left the company at his own request with effect from 31 March 2025. Seat's Chief ...
Renault decided to promote Josep Maria Recasens as CEO of its electric vehicle unit Ampere after serving as Chief Operating ...
Renault announces acquisition of Nissan's 51% stake in Chennai facility,restructuring alliance terms and strengthening its ...
"As a long-time partner of Nissan within the alliance and as its main shareholder, Renault Group has a strong interest in ...
The firms will be able to reduce their cross-ownership to no less than 10%, from 15% previously, Renault said.
PARIS (Reuters) -French carmaker Renault said Josep Maria Recasens would become the new CEO of Renault's electrical vehicles unit Ampere on April 1, replacing group CEO Luca de Meo in that role.
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results