London’s second tier AIM stock market suffered another setback today when Luke Johnson’s struggling leisure group Brighton ...
Brighton Pier Group said reasons for its plans to delist include “disproportionate” annual costs of between £250,000 and £300 ...
23hon MSN
Shares in Brighton Pier Group, which also owns bars and mini-golf sites, fell 60.6% after a 'careful review of the benefits ...
Brighton Pier Group has announced plans to delist from AIM, saying it is in the best interest of the company and its ...
Brighton Pier Group has proposed plans to cease trading on the London Stock Exchange in a bid to save up to £300,000 a year ...
Brighton Pier shares slumped on Wednesday after the company proposed the cancellation of its stock trading on London's AIM market and become a private company. The stock was down almost 70%, reaching ...
It is the third hospitality group in the past year to exit the public markets go private, following Nightcap and Loungers.
The Brighton Palace Pier boss says the seaside city does not realise how important tourism is and should be doing more to attract visitors, meanwhile defending the decision to raise the price of ...
The hike in admission costs for Brighton Pier was linked to maintenance, repair and operational costs when it was announced earlier this year. But Anne Ackord, CEO of the group behind the award ...
The boss of Brighton Palace Pier has said that Brighton and Hove faces a "very difficult future" if more is not done to attract visitors there. Anne Ackord, who is CEO of Brighton Pier Group ...
(Alliance News) - Brighton Pier Group PLC on Wednesday proposed the delisting of its shares from London's junior market, becoming the latest firm to protest the cost and regulatory burden associated ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results